- Checking Procedure for each P.C.B.
- Checking for the Main P.C.B. and Power Supply P.C.B
- Checking for the Operation P.C.B
- Main Component Replacement Procedures
- Replacement for the Cassette Panel Ass'y
- Replacement for the Cassette Holder
- Replacement for the Motor Ass'y i Capstan Belt and Winding Belt
- Replacement for the Plunger Ass'y and the Parts Mounted on Mechanism P.C.B
- Replacement for the Head Block and Pinch Roller Ass'y
- Location of Controls
- Operation Checks and Main Component Replacement Procedures
- To Supply Power Source
- To Check Signals
- Service Mode Function of Cassette Mechanism
- Schematic Diagram
- Printed Circuit Board Diagram
- Type Illustration of IC's, Transistors and Diodes
- Wiring Connection Diagram
- Terminal Function of IC's
- Block Diagram
- Measurements and Adjustments
- Replacement Parts List
- Mechanism Parts Location
- Cabinet Parts Location
There are currently no product reviews.
Detailed schematic diagram, manual for professionals
Good service manual,exploded view,adjusment and test point locations,head alignment,mechanical checks and adjusments,all perfect.
Block diagram,play rec block diagram,adjusments, it's a very good well done repair manual.
Very clear copy of the philips service manual. Fast delivery. Thank you very much
Excellent manual, detailed, very useful! Exactly what I needed, I'd recommend it to all who need it. Although images are scanned easily readable and explicit. A valuable tool product at a price more than modest, take it with confidence and you will not regret it!