- Before Repair
- Protection Circuitry
- Caution for AC Main Lead
- Location of Controls
- Setting the Time
- Memory Presetting
- Listening to Radio Broadcasts
- Enjoying RDS Broadcasts [For (EG) and (EP) Areas]
- Operation Checks and Main Component Replacement Procedures
- To Supply Power Source
- About the Self - Diagnostic Mode
- Schematic Diagram
- Type Illustration of IC's, Transistors and Diodes
- Printed Circuit Board Diagram
- Wiring Connection Diagram
- Terminal Function of IC's
- Block Diagram
- Replacement Parts List (Electrical) [For (E) and (EB) Areas]
- Resistors and Capacitors [For (E) and (EB) Areas]
- Replacement Parts List (Electrical) [For (EG) and (EP) Areas]
- Resistors and Capacitors [For (EG) and (EP) Areas]
- Replacement Parts List (Electrical) [For (GC) Area]
- Resistors and Capacitors [For (GC) Area]
- Replacement Parts List (Cabinet, Packing and Accessory)
- Cabinet Parts Location
There are currently no product reviews.
- Very good scan quality, PERFECT!
- Sehr gute scan Qualitaet, empfehlenswert!
Good site, works ok and you get what you order, no problems experienced, got my manual within a day. A++++
Original well scanned manual. Got the job done. Microwave problem found & corrected. For $5 and a new magnitron from ebay, it was a cheap and good the first shot fix. Electrical schematics allowed me to mage sure every thing else was ok before cutting and order for parts. Hard to live without.
I was very skeptical of this website, I have never downloaded manuals before. I put it on the AMEX and payed through Paypal to ensure protection. I got the manual exactly as described and now I can replace the filter capacitor for this amp. Great Price, others selling for 12.99 or more and this is the same manual. I will search out this website for other manuals. Thank you
Manual was reasonably easy to follow. I am not an engineer or know much about electronics but with the manuals help I was able to figure out the problem, identify the part required for the repair. Replacement part cost around $30. Whilst replacing the part I was telling myself, "this aint gonna work cos it seems far too easy". Took about 15 minutes to do and my plasma TV works a treat. Would never have been able to do this without the service manual.