- PROTECTION CIRCUITRY
- LOCATION OF CONTROLS
- MASTER OPERATION OF CASSETTE DECK
- INSTALLATION OF THE AM LOOP ANTENNA
- BEFORE REPAIR AND ADJUSTMENT
- DISASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS
- DIAL CORD INSTALLATION GUIDE
- MEASUREMENTS AND ADJUSTMENTS (MESSUNGEN UND JUSTIERUNGEN)
- PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD WIRING CONNECTION DIAGRAM
- PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARDS
- TERMINAL GUIDE OF TRANSISTORS, IC'S AND DIODES
- RESISTORS AND CAPACITORS
- BLOCK DIAGRAMS
- FUNCTION OF TERMINAL (Logic Control IC)
- REPLACEMENT PARTS LIST AND EXPLODED VIEW (Cassette Deck Mechanism)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- REPLACEMENT PARTS LIST (Electric and Cabinet Parts)
- EXPLODED VIEW (Cabinet)
There are currently no product reviews.
Very good conversation, Pretty fast Service, wood do it again,
Have paid by Paypal, so i got the Service Manual online after 15 Min.
Greeting from Germany,
Good-quality scans. Detailed description. I hope I can repair the machine.
High-quality scanning. Detailed description. Recommend for all technician. A+++
This is a good quality scan of the original Service Manual from Nordmende, Germany. Contains the circuit diagram, PCB layout, adjust/tune instructions as well. It is NOT in English but in GERMAN language! That was quite right for my german friend from the lower east side in Berlin.
Received via e-mail this PDF manual is worth the money. This is a quality scan of a manual in excellent condition and is just as good as having the original manual in hand. I have later seen the original manual and it was printed in colour, but this particular manual is black & white but scan resolution is high end quality! All drawings and pictures are presented in great detail. So, nearly perfect score in my opinion.
If you own the turntable you also should own the manual!