- Location of Controls
- Precaution of Laser Diode
- Using the Remote Control
- Extra Anti - Shock Function
- Accidental Operation Prevention Function
- Using the Unit with Optional Accessories
- Using the Wireless Remote Controller
- Power Supply Preparations
- Concerning Compact Discs
- Handling Precautions for Traverse Deck
- Operation Check and Main Component Replacement Procedure
- Checking the Operation Problems on the Traverse Deck (Optical Pickup)
- Measurements and Adjustments
- Automatic Adjustment Results Display Function (Self - Check Function)
- Terminal Guide
- Printed Circuit Board and Wiring Connection Diagram
- Schematic Diagram
- Block Diagram
- Replacement Parts List
- Resistors and Capacitors
- Cabinet Parts Location
- Supply of Rechargeable Battery as Replacement Parts
- Caution in Use of Rechargeable Battery
There are currently no product reviews.
El producto satisface las necesidades del servicio t
This is a good quality scan of the Operation & Maintenance (Service) Manual for the PAL version of this high-band broadcast umatic, BVU-800P
All schematics and lineup procedures appear to be included in this one manual AFAICT.
The file size is just over 113 MB which gives an idea of the quality and number of pages.
All of the schematics, which contain some fairly small print, are easily readable when you zoom into the page.
John Thompson, Newcastle Upon Tyne, England.
Good quality, all schematics of few of models. There is also short form of user manual and regulation manual.
Perfect copy of the service manual. you can enlarge every page, and it comes up
with all details.
It´s very very nice manual with all, what i need. Original in good quality. Very fast business. Very much thanks...