- LOCATION OF CONTROLS
- HOW TO CONNECT
- ANTENNA CONNECTIONS
- MEMORY PRESETTINGS
- DISASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS
- HOW TO REPLACE IC'S (Small Outline Type)
- INFORMATION ON POWER SUPPLY JIG
- FUNCTION OF TERMINAL (PLL Controller IC 901: µPD1718G514)
- MEASUREMENTS AND ADJUSTMENTS
- CIRCUIT BOARDS AND WIRING CONNECTION DIAGRAM (ST - Z990)
- CIRCUIT BOARDS AND WIRING CONNECTION DIAGRAM (ST - Z990L)
- RESISTORS AND CAPACITORS
- BLOCK DIAGRAM
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM (ST - Z990)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM (ST - Z990L)
- DESCRIPTION OF LCD PANEL
- REPLACEMENT PARTS LIST
- EXPLODED VIEW
There are currently no product reviews.
An excellent document to assist in the repair of my old personal tape player. It includes full circuit diagrams and physical layout drawings and full instructions on disassembly and fault finding.
Well worth the meagre price.
Very good conversation, Pretty fast Service, wood do it again,
Have paid by Paypal, so i got the Service Manual online after 15 Min.
Greeting from Germany,
Good-quality scans. Detailed description. I hope I can repair the machine.
High-quality scanning. Detailed description. Recommend for all technician. A+++
This is a good quality scan of the original Service Manual from Nordmende, Germany. Contains the circuit diagram, PCB layout, adjust/tune instructions as well. It is NOT in English but in GERMAN language! That was quite right for my german friend from the lower east side in Berlin.